}

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Armour

I am back with a card from 'The Vault'. I had put it aside and forgot all about it, along with a few others - I will be sharing those over the next week while I am working on some projects I am unable to show you at the moment!


 
I created this Pocket Card using a Stampin' Up set called Armour - I love the nostalgic feel it has, especially when it is combined with the SU Noteably Ornate - another set I love!

 


So many details, I have created Collages rather than overwhelm you with too many photos, you can click on each one and see the enlarged version.

 


The tag is perfect for a personal message or verse



No matter how you look at this card - there is plenty to see

This card is for the following challenges:
AvadaresAnything for August
Crafty CatzAnything Goes
Inspire Me FridaysAlways Anything Goes
Our Craft Lounge - Ribbon
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Add a charm 
Pixie Dust Studio - Vintage  
Divas by Design - for a female
Sisterhood of CraftersTag

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

21 comments:

  1. Oh Linda this is fabulous - love all the details and the amazing tag you have created. Love the wee key charm tucked under the bow :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The key tied on with the bow is a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at Avadares for this challenge. Be sure to come back again in September for our next challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is breathtaking. I am in awe of the tag you have created it is so beautiful. Great to see you at CRAFT this week hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful creation, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ and CRAFT X carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love!!!!! this tag and would love to know how you made it! I love vintage style of scrapbooking, I find it so beautiful because there are so many details to these layouts, tags or cards. I admire your creativity!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Creation my friend. I don't always get here but try to as often as possible...always find something interesting to view..x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These kind of cards are so nice to have when you are working on other things. This is gorgeous, I wouldn't have been able to set this one aside. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! What a goregeous tag. Your vintage work is just divine :) Thanks for playing along with our Tag You're It Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the gorgeous details of this, Linda. Thanks for playing at Avadares Challenge blog.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful

    Thank you for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenges

    Sylviax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply stunning retro, beauiful details. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Avadares.
    Berni,DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing along with C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Good luck with the draw..

    Saskia
    DT member C.R.A.F.T.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this vintage tag Linda, and that pink ribbon really pops! Awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘TAG YOU’RE IT’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda, oh my word how beautiful!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow.... this is one gorgeous card...so lovely many thanks for joining us over at Crafty Catz...hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooooo lovely!!! WOW... vintage beauty!
    Thanks for joining the Divas this week...
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, love those papers! Glad you could join us at Pixie Dust Studio this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda I had to keep going back to see the pics because I found new things each time I looked at it. This really is gorgeous and a stunning creation. I just love all the elements on this tag. Best of luck in our Tag your it challenge at the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful, thanks for playing along at OCL this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Magnificent, Linda! I'm so glad you entered it into the "Anything Goes" challenge at Avadares this month. Hope to see you again next month.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}