}

Monday, April 3, 2017

Spellinders Feathers by Stephanie Low Tutorial

Hello friends, time for a Spellbinders Tutorial - I am using another of the beautiful stamp and die sets by Licensed Designer Stephanie Low.  I do love the way these work together and help is create something so special with such ease.  I have created something quite CAS (Clean and Simple) for me - and enjoyed the process immensely and I hope you do too! 


Spellbinders Products:

1. Stamp the feather using black ink.
2. Colour using Chameleon Pens.
3. Cut/emboss using the  Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing Machine

4. Stamp white card stock using Seth Apter Splatter stamp and Electric Orange Ink
5. Cut/emboss using A-2 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies # (#1 being the smallest)
6. Fold dark pink card stock in half and cut/emboss using the A-2 Matting Basics A Card Creator Etched Dies # (#1 being the smallest) - making sure the fold is inside the cutting edge to create a card base.

7. Pop the stamped background onto the card base using 3D Foam Squares.
8. Pop up the Feather using 3D Foam Squares
9. Adhere the computer generated sentiment to the lower portion of the card front
10.Randomly adhere the sequins to the card front.

Take care friends - thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. Oh Linda this is stunning - love the feather and how you have coloured it. A beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}