}

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spellbinders Succulent GardenTutorial

Hello friends - it is always exciting to be sharing a Spellbinders Tutorial with you.  I have to be honest and say I am a little thrilled with these gorgeous little succulent dies...I think I will have to create a few cards using these - so adorable in real life!!


Spellbinders Products:
Other: Liquid Glue; patterned paper; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner, 3D Foam Squares; paper scraps from my stash

















1. Cut/emboss four (4) pots in different papers.
2. Adhere the cut out from each pot onto a different pot for aesthetics.
3. Cut/emboss two (2) succulents, two (2) Aloe Vera and two (2)Saguaro Cactus in varying shades of green.
4. Cut/emboss two (2) flowers in white cardstock.
5. Use the Die as a stencil, sponging using yellow and/or pink ink.

















6. Adhere plants to the back of the pots using liquid glue.
7. Pop flowers onto the Saguaro Cactus using 3D Foam Squares.

















8. Cut one (1) Pierced Circles #5 #6 (#1 being the smallest) using white card.
9. Use the Die as a Stencil, sponging inside the edges using orange ink and a sponge dauber.
10 Adhere succulents using double sided tape on the first one and 3D Foam Squares on the next 3.
11 Cut/Embossed patterned paper using 6 x 6 Matting Basics A
12 Adhere to white card base cut slightly larger.
13 Adhere the pierced circle to the center of the layered card base using 3D Foam Squares.

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. How cute Linda, you are a bad influence on me, I just had to buy the little Cactus dies. Love your card.
    Rene from OZ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}