}

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Love Defined

Hello friends - I hope life is being good to you, I always appreciate you stopping by.  The last few weeks have been so incredibly busy for me, it was lovely to have a day off to celebrate our eldest daughters birthday - I cannot believe she is 20 - time really does fly doesn't it!?


I have used the Spellbinders Need a Rope 3D Embossing Folder.  This is such a  great embossing folder, as soon as I saw it I thought 'masculine cards' but also love the way it works on feminine cards -as you can see above,

The sentiment is from Kaisercraft and has been stamped using Imagine Craft Memento Ink in Teal Zeal.  The layered flower has been created from my stash, I believe the blue paper is retired from Stampin' Up!  Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner and 3D Foam Squares have been used on this card.

This card is for the following challenges:
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge - Lets get Sentimental
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts - spring is in the air 
Corrosive Challenge March - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - Include a Sentiment
Die Cut Divas - Something Spring
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Mum's Day/Special Female
STAMPlorations March Challenge - Theme - Stamps and Texture
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Linda - a real CAS one for you :-) and ever so elegant.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}