}

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

HAPPY Birthday Collage

Hello Blog Friends - thank you to all of you who have been visiting my Blog - I hope you are inspired and enjoy your stay!  You know if it was in real life - there would be coffee involved! LOL!


Today I am sharing a collage card created using some of the things gathering on my desk - it is always fun to create with limited supplies - and for me, takes a lot of 'time' out of creating - stops the over thinking, which sometimes can be a hazard!


I have used precut patterned paper I was given in a very generous RAK and stamped it using a Stamp-It image.  I have used the Happy Holidays Sentiment and trimmed it to the one word, stamping the sentiment.  Washi tape, Want2Scrap bling and some flowers finish the card.   I have also used Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Foam Tape and E-Z Adhesive Runner.


This card is linked to the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes with Twist of Birthdays
Simply Papercraft - Always Anything Goes
Star Stampz Challenge - Add A Sentiment
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Die Cuts and/or Punches
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Always Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy creating!

6 comments:

  1. Marvelous! Love the stitch-y look! Also like the musical notation, postmark and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on this sweet card Linda - i am sure your desk must be getting cleared by now :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours, great job putting this collage together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely collage. I think you might added it to the previous challenge we had over at Star Stampz, this challenge is harvest colours. I do love your design though and hope you play with us again tomorrow. Bettina DT Member at Star Stampz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, thanks for sharing with Artistic Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}