}

Friday, August 14, 2015

Hearts and Roses Bezel

Hello Blog Friends - I have been working on a number of different projects - one thing I love to create is these gorgeous Bezels using all sorts of embellishments and Ice Resin.


Each Bezel is unique and 'shines' in it's own right.  I do make them to sell and am doing this through Treasure Trove Canberra on facebook.  Please feel free to pop over and browse, there are many unique pieces, including furnishings.  My husband upcycles furniture and it sells quickly - some pieces in 20 minutes - nothing stays there too long!!


I have added special touches with the goal of adding warm and interest.  The Ice Resin is jewelry quality and is the most amazing stuff - I love the way glitter seems to float' in it.


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting!!

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a very fun and interesting project. I will have to hop over to Treasure Trove Canberra and have a look at your other items. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection of jewelry. I love all the embellishments used. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda those are gorgeous - pity the exchange rate is so lousy at the moment :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}