}

Friday, March 13, 2015

Quietfire Design Guest Designer - Love Lives Here

I am so excited to have been invited to be a Guest Designer for Quietfire Design - I have always loved these beautiful sentiments - and the calligraphy makes them even more special.  I have to say it was nearly impossible to choose the ones I was going to use - they are all fabulous!



You can see the full project HERE - I would love you to pop over and check it out - and if you get the time, let me know what you think!  I look forward to sharing something totally different with you for my next Guest Designer post!  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop and visit! 

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm - the link goes to the blog, but no sign of your project at this point.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Linda, beautiful.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped in to see you from Christine's. Pretty card, and Happy Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know
    how to make your site mobile friendly? My
    weblog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.
    If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!


    Here is my weblog - repair head gasket

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}