}

Monday, October 6, 2014

Artist in Residence -

 For my Artist in Residence Tutorial over on the IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko blog  I am using three gorgeous stamps from Memory Box,   



You can see see how I created this by clicking HERE - I love this style card - and it is a lot easier than it looks!!
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I am picking my jaw up off the floor and trying to put my eyes back in my head! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I just ordered a bunch of products to make a canvas that will be very similar to this!! I almost think you were looking into my brain when you created this because my picture in my head is so close to this card! LOL TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this the other day and am amazed at what you have made Linda - it is beautiful! ....... you have my snail mail address don't you??? ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Stairstep Card! Couldn't locate this on the Imagine Blog, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}