}

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Art is You Australian Mixed Media Roadshow




Hello Blog Friends, as you can imagine we have hit the ground with our feet running and I have not had the opportunity for another update...so today I will do my best to give you a brief look at some of the NSW Retreat.




I taught my first all day Mixed Media Workshop and I have to tell you it was full on ... 6 hours of technique, Dies, bling, ink and fabulous,ours paper, glues and tape....the ladies all did a wonderful job and we had a lot of fun along the way.




Food was never an issue...or maybe it was because there was so much of it and the quality was fabulous.  A little sneak peek of one morning tea...





It was great to catch up with Facebook friends, Amy, Kel-lea and Meryll and meet so many new friends, all who have th same passion.



Also got to meet some of the amazing artists yet there eg. Jane Davenport, who is a bundle of energy.



Fell in love with Carol Cantrell, Jan Crossley and I adopted her as our 'Rent a Mum' .. She is the sweetest lady....(pssst Carol, I hope this makes me the favourite now! LOL! )




As you may have noticed I am way behind on my posts ... I could.d give you all kinds of fancy excuses but the truth is we are so busy each day that at night when I go to finish my post....sleep wins!  But I will post this tonight even if it is not finished.....


Our next stop was Berrima, on the way to Melbourne via Canberra...it was wet,meet, wet!  Unpacking the bags was a challenge....but thanks to Michael and Seth, under the watchful eye of Andrea, it all managed to be unpacked and packed up again.


Check out the rubbish...Rafferty's Resort packed some snack boxes for our trip



Okay, that is it for me tonight...tomorrow I will share Canberra and a little touch of Melbourne

Thanks so much for stopping by today...you know ai love to see you.  I appreciate all of the love and support along the way.

{{{hugs}}}
Lovely  Linda

2 comments:

  1. Wherе might I get holkd of this remarkable arrangement

    Check out my homepage - eliquid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda what a fabulous trip - how much longer are you on the road?
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}