Today I am sharing a card with one of the Dies the Spellbinders Designers are sharing for the Spellbinders Summer Sneak Peek & Giveaway - it is the Sparkle Die - don't you love it - infact the whole new release is just divine! I have to say -m not an official part of the Sneak Peek today but have been asked to create a project using this Die - and here it is...
- GC-001 Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine
- S4-467 Sparkle Spellbinders® Nestabilities® #
- S5-211 Romantic Rectangles Two Spellbinders® Nestabilities® #
- S5-132 A-2 Matting Basics B Spellbinders® Nestabilities® Card Creator#
- T-001 Tool 'n One
- NOTE: Spellbinders numbers the Dies from the smallest to the largest - the smallest being #1
Cross Promotional Partners:
- Authentique™ Paper - Pretty Collection 12x12
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ - E-Z Runner - permanent strips, 3D Foam Squares
- Bazzill Basics Paper® - White card stock
Using white card stock cut/emboss two (2) Romantic Rectangles Two Nestabilities, using both the cutting edge and the insert.
NOTE: Wax Paper can be placed between the card stock and the Die - wax side facing up into the Dieup - to make removing filigree Dies easier.
Remove the small pieces from the Die using the Tool 'N One. Also remove wax paper from the Die using the Tool 'N One.
Using white card stock cut/emboss two (2) Romantic Rectangles Two Nestabilities. Remove the small pieces from the Die using the Tool 'N One.
Score one Die at 5/8" and fold forward. Adhere to the first Romantic Rectangles Two using double sided tape, making sure the patterns line up as shown in the photos above.
Cut/emboss one (1) A2 Matting Basics B # using the Authentique™ Paper. Lightly sand around the edges. Adhere to the card base using SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™ - 3D Foam Squares.
2. Contest Rules can be found HERE!
3. Questions: Please direct any questions to ContestQuestions@Spellbinders.us. No entries will be accepted at this address.
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!