}

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Seasons Giving Blog Hop Year 2 Winner

Hello Blog Friends - I have to say 'oh my giddy aunt!!' - what an amazing response to this year's Season's Givings blog hop!  Each comment has been read and is greatly appreciated - a special THANK YOU to my new Followers - welcome I hope you are inspired with each visit.

Here was my prize package! 
  I used Random.org and.....#46 as the winner:

Great projects for a great year, Linda.
Congrats Jan!  Please contact me with your 'snail mail' and I'll send out the Candy!  You'll have until Friday to contact me via email


Don't forget to check out the Spellbinders Diamond Anniversary Sneak Peek and Giveaway this week - put on your seat belt you are in for quite a ride!!




Make sure you come and visit me on Day 5 - I am excited to be sharing one of the New RELEASE Dies. Find out all about it HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jan! Thanks so much for your giveaway Linda ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}