}

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Just a Note to say Hello

Hi Everyone it's Teresa today and I am sharing a Friendship 
card that I did to finish out the New Year.  It has been a wonderful
year from me and this week gives me the chance to look back
and appreciate all that I did and good things that happened for the 
past year--- whether it be new friendships, family or an abundance
 of great memories! And now--- we get to look forward to a creative
 and prosperous New Year for 2014!
- See more at: http://quietfirecreations.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/fresh-for-new-year.html#sthash.yN8UKAMT.dpuf
Hi Everyone it's Teresa today and I am sharing a Friendship 
card that I did to finish out the New Year.  It has been a wonderful
year from me and this week gives me the chance to look back
and appreciate all that I did and good things that happened for the 
past year--- whether it be new friendships, family or an abundance
 of great memories! And now--- we get to look forward to a creative
 and prosperous New Year for 2014!
- See more at: http://quietfirecreations.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/fresh-for-new-year.html#sthash.yN8UKAMT.dpuf
One of the things I love about creating is the versatility of styles - we are able to indulge or be minimalist, perhaps even a little bit whimsical.



Today I am sharing a card created with a recycled image and it is definitely on the 'whimsey' side of things - I could not resist this adorable little bear.  She is 'fussy cut' and I have lightly sponged around the edges to removed any crisp white edges.



I have used  Want2Scrap© pearls and Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - E-Z Runner and 3D Foam Squares, along with a recycled aertifical flower.  The sentiment is from SRM Stickers and has been adhered to a Spellbinders Lacey Circles Nestabilities, cut using the Grand Calibur Machine.  The background has been embossed using the Harlequin Spellbinders® M-Bossabilities™ folders.



This card is for the following challenges: 
Hiding in my Craft Room - For a Loved one 
A Creative Need - Die cuts/ Punches 
Brown Sugar – Embossing 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes 
 Animal Friends Challenge - Punches and Dies
 Card and Scrap - Use Bling 
 Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes 
4 Crafty Chicks - Bling 
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Any Sentiment 
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image...fabulous layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, this bear is so adorable, I love her ;). Beautiful card, this would cheer anyone who received it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. åhhh, hvor er den smuk ♥
    1000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
    knuzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ia a gorgeous card. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and whimsical! That sweet bear must have taken some time to cut...beautifully done Linda. I'm so happy you shared this with us at A Creative Need!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nydelig ♥
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and wonderful...
    Thank you for your contribution to the Animal Friends Challenge

    greetings
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eine ganz tolle Karte. Danke daß du bei den AF mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet Linda - and well recycled :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just precious, Linda. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your lovely art with us, and for being such a blessing to me. and to our challenge blog. You create the sweetest things, and I consider it such a blessing to have you share your talents with us.
    Have a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet and lovely! Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! All the details are awesome and gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card! Your image is so sweet and I love the embellishments you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us at HIMCR this week!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at card and scrap
    DT-Anita

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card. That bear is adorable! Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments!

    kathy b

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute. Love the sweet bear image, Beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very sweet card, Linda! I love seeing recycled items on a card and this one is very cute! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww . . . what a super sweet card! I just love the bear image . . . and your coloring is AMAZING! I love seeing recycling items, too. Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room this week!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}