}

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dress Form

Hello Blog Friends and welcome to my new followers -  I hope 2014's arrival has been a special one for you and that this year will be one that is a positive one for us all.




I have had a very relaxing two days and made the most of the time with a little gardening and a lot of creating - a record for me as I made 19 cards in two days - I could not keep up that pace, but what a feeling.  I am trying to increase my cards to sell at the local shop - my supplies are very low at this time.
 



For this card I have used the Gold Majesty Circles Spellbinders® Imperial Gold Dies, Lacey Circles Nestabilities, Fancy Tags Two Shapeabilities, Dotted Flowers M-Bossabilities folder and the Grand Calibur® Die Cutting Machine, along with the gorgeous Dress Form from Crafty Secrets.




I have also used  Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Dye Ink in Desert Sand and a  Sponge Dauber, 
Authentique Paper - Glistening Collection, along with Want2Scrap - Baby Bling in cream and Scrapbook by Adhesives by 3L - Foam Squares and E-Z Runner



This card is for the following challenges: 
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes 
The Crafting Cafe - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes for 3 weeks 
Creative Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
Cuttin & Stampin Challenges  - Use Something New (Authentique Paper)
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
 Cheerful Stamp Pad - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
 Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. Gow-gussLinda, almost as lovely as you :-). Seriously though, this is one great card - love the way you combine your dies!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaw-juss Linda, just like you - seriously though, I love the way you layer your die cuts - it's stunning.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    Not sure if I hit publish on my last comment - so I have repeated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card with beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popped over from MIM, beautiful card love all the layers Best Wishes for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic card. The detail is brilliant. Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1. Kates x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a gorgeous card! thank you for entering our anything goes challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your talent...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful vintage look. Thanks for sharing this lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 76: anything goes - Hazel, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda, I love dress form images! Thanks so much for playing in the Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a new follower and I'm so glad I am! I love the dressform. Thank you for sharing! Patricia B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card. Love the design and colour palette. Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #1, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Maya, a great card and image. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart Challenge 3. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin x
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftingfromtheheart/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is gorgeous - a real beauty of a vintage design! Spotted it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the altering on your card.Thank you for participating in the Creative Card Crew challenge.Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your card! thank you for joining us at the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful elegant card. Love the embossing too x Thanks for joining us over at The Crafting Cafe x

    Little Pear Tree

    Crafting Cafe Facebook Group

    Crafting Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card. thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}