}

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Artist in Residence Tutorial #1 Goosebumps Resist Tutorial

Can you believe it is December already and I am bringing you my first Tutorial for this month as an Artist in Residence for IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko®   - Artist's Choice.



Hasn't the year flown by - this month is my final month as a AIR for 2013 but I am happy to say I am continuing on in 2014 and can't wait - I hope you will join me on this creative journey - I do appreciate all of the love and support!

 Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko Supplies:
  • IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink in Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion and Summer Sky
  •  IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Markers Dye Ink in Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion and Summer Sky
  • IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Sponge Daubers™ 
  • IMAGINE Crafts® GooseBumps™Dauber

Preferred Promotional Partners:


Other: Want2Scrap© - Baby Bling; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ - E-Z Adhesive Runner
JustRite Stampers - sentiment; Corner Rounder

Method:

Step 1.  Apply Goosebumps to the surface of the stamp, stamp onto white card and allow to dry
Step 2.  Cut the image out using the Scalloped Labels One Nestabilities



Step 3. Sponge the image using Memento Ink Pad in Dandelion, using a Sponge Dauber.
Step 4. Repeat this process using Memento Ink in Summer Sky and Bamboo Leaves.



Step 5. Using the Sponge Dauber highlight any specific areas as shown in the photos below.
Hint: Using the dauber at at angle helps with smaller areas



Step 6. Colour the finer areas with Memento Markers.
Step 7. Apply Goosebumps to the image using the Dauber for added shimmer.



Step 8. Stamp the sentiment using Memento - Bamboo Leaves onto a circle cut using the Standard Circles Nestabilities
Step 9. Pop onto a larger circle
Step 10. Adhere to the card using foam squares



Step 11: Adhere to card base
Step 12: Round corners using Corner Rounder



Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! 
{{{hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I'm having trouble commenting. When I get to the publish stage and put in Google account it all goes wrong. I'm trying again off Facebook.

    Maybe I'm thick but I can't see where you say to stamp the image on the paper. You say to apply goosebumps and let it dry then you say cut the image and then go on to colour it.

    Do you colour the stamp then stamp it on the paper? I'm going to try and publish the comment here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card - love the textural stamping and the way the colour is resisted. I must try and find some goosebumps ... another thing on my need list.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}