}

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Paper Crafts Festival at Penrith

Hello Blog Friends - I am sharing some photos with you from the Paper Crafts Festival at Penrith on November 1,2 and 3.  I was both honoured and excited to be asked to teach some Workshops by the lovely Jane Clark.




While I was there I had the pleasure of having breakfast with Sallianne McClelland from Art-Is You Art Retreats, Sallianne also participated my Workshop - nothing like a little bit of pressure! LOL!




I am grateful that my husband, Rinaldo Di Battista  is a photographer and created these collages for me.




You can get an idea of the Paper Crafts Festival - such a great  atmosphere and so many fabulous people!  I had the pleasure of meeting Greg Sukendro, Photographic Stylist for Express Media - I love the way Greg makes cards look in the Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft Magazine - such a talent.




There was something there for everyone - exhibits, demonstrations and so many products to see - check out those gorgeous glass jars full of roses - how I would love to have taken those home!




The bags of goods that left the Paper Crafts Festival were too many to count - some very dedicated husbands were there alongside their wives, helping carry all of the purchases - either that or keeping an eye on how much they were spending! LOL!




I will be back with another post tomorrow sharing photos of my Workshop - I hope you are able to come back and have a look - share in the experience  with us.

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you! 
{{{hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin





4 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to have you teach for us!! Great photography by your husband, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to both of you, Ron and Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a time you must have had :-) One day I;ll get to a class of yours......
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}