}

Saturday, October 19, 2013

There is a Season

Good morning to you!  It is Saturday morning here and it started with 2 degrees Celsius - I did not move too far from the heater for a little while! LOL!  Don't you love these crisp spring mornings?!  Hopefully it is followed by a beautiful day!!


 


 I am sharing another card created using the gorgeous paper designed by my friend and artist Laura Kirste using  Imagine Crafts/E Crafts®/Tsukineko® Inks
 



along with a sentiment from Our Daily Bread designs© 




and some of the fabulous Spellbinders Die D-Lites




Sympathy cards are always hard to make, this one has a little bit of brightness and a comforting sentiment - in this case a scripture




Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin





3 comments:

  1. Linda this is gorgeous - love the paper Laura designed and it white over it is stunning. Beautiful scripture - I love that one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful Card and die and the lyric is so so true
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}