}

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mini Album Tutorial

I am sharing the @Step by Step Tutorial on the Spellbinders Blog today and the theme is "Mini Albums or Journal Covers" - it is a personal favourite of mine - I love Mini Albums and cannot resist adding lots of Dies and embellishments to them - I have tried to exercise some self control with this Album - but...well, you will see.




Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have been inspired by my Mini Album, you can CLICK HERE to see tall of the details - you are only limited by your imagination!


{{{hugs}}}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}