}

Sunday, January 27, 2013

In my Thoughts

It is a very quiet Sunday afternoon, the things I should be doing are still waiting for me and I suspect will be waiting a little while longer while I try and find the motivation....but as for card making - never lacking motivation there! LOL!




When I am creating cards I try to think about the different occasions we give cards for - some of them are not always happy reasons - this is the kind of card I have made today - to encourage or comfort someone, letting them know we are thinking of them.




I have used a sentiment from a Stampin' Up set that I was given sometime ago but it has not seen ink until now - I don't know why as I love the sentiments in it.  I have used Tsukineko Memento Peanut Brittle Ink and cut it out using the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine and Labels Twenty Nine Nestabilities.  Before removing the card from the Die, I have used it as a stencil and sponged the inside edges, also using the Tsukineko Peanut Brittle.




The patterned paper has been embossed using the Spellbinders™ Dotted Flowers  M-Bossabilities™ folder.



I have also added leaves from my stash, Seam Binding ribbon and now, along with a Mulberry Rose and Want2Scrap bling.

This card is for the following challenges: 
Sweet Stampin -  Ribbon 
Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes 
QKR Stampede – Soft Pastels
 Simply Create Too - Anything Goes 
Delightful Challenges - Thinking of You Project
 Moving Along With The Times - Bling it on
 Crafts and Me - Vintage
Papertake Weekly - Tie up your loose ends  
House of Gilli - Anything goes with pink and bling 
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
 My Craft Spot - Bling


Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week with your lovely card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda! the colours are beautiful and I love the ribbon detail and the gorgeous pink leaves.. the rhinestone swirl is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so sweet Linda - love the colours and the way you have used the sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling you've added to this super card. Thanks for playing along @ MAWTT this week
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the design with the gorgeous yellow bow and distressing and leaves. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love the bling! Thank you for joining Delightful Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, very springlike and elegant! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, your beautifully diecut sentiment looks fabulous on this pretty card. So glad to see this entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "vintage" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}