}

Friday, December 14, 2012

Vintage Dress Form

Today's card is created using Grace Taylor - Vintage Romance precut images, Big W opened in our local Shopping Centre and I was excited to find these there - and yes, one 'just happened' to find it's way into the trolley! LOL!
 
 
 
 
The paper is from My Mind's Eye™
 
 
 
 
and the gorgeous bling is from Want2Scrap
 
 
 
The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set
 
 
 
one very quick card - don't you love it when they come together so easily!
 
This card is for the following challenges:
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs -  Sentimental (Anything With A Sentiment On It) 
 Sweet Stamps - 1E, C10, SIO - Sparkle & Bling
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
 Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes  
 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}

8 comments:

  1. awesome card, love the added bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Linda. I love the colours they are awesome and that added bling finishes it off just right. I spotted you over on MIM and came over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda stunning as always, you are a true artist.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda - love that touch of the giant ric rac. Funny how that image 'just found' it's way into your cart :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card- I love the images and love the dress form! You are so talented- i always like stopping by )and seeing your work on FB) Saw you on MIM- I am #'s 41 and 120.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't stay ..off to BIG W to find cut outs too .
    Wow love that dress form and all your bling for this lovely card. Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous vintage card with lovely bling. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}