}

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friends

I love colouring and don't seem to do it often enough these days.  I am sharing a card I created using an image that was coloured during a PrismaColor Class I taught a few weeks ago - my first Class infact.
 
 
 
 
The image is from the Petal Party stamp set designed by my very dear friend Nina of NinaB Designs for Penny Black
 
 
 
 
I have cut the image out using the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles Nestabilities
 
 
 
 
The sentiment is from Want2Scrap and is layered into the Spellbinders Ribbon Banners Shapeabilities.  My Dies have been cut using the  Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine
 
 
 
 
Finishing off with a beautiful pearl flourish from Want2Scrap and some recycled vintage lace.
 
 
 
 
This card is for the following challenges:
Crafts and Me - Lace and Pearls
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes!
Crafty Bloggers NetworkAnything Goes
Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes 
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes
 

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{hugs}}}
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour and can never have too much lace. Fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely card Linda, so warm with those colours.


    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}