}

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bundle of Joy

 
Baby cards are always fun to create, I love the crispness of these - pink and blue - traditional baby colours!
 
 
 
 
The image has been cut out using the Spellbinders Marvellous Squares Nestabilities and the Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine .
 
 


The buttons are glued into a Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles Nestabilities
 

 

The pink card is done in the same way

 
I have coloured using Watercolour Pens and an Aqua Pen, for a change.
 

 
 
The pearls on both cards are from Want2Scrap

 
These cards are for the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Pink, Pearls & Lace - card 2
Card Mania Baby
Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Totally StampaliciousAnything Goes  
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes 
 
 
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
 
{{{hugs}}}
 

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful cards I saw on MIM and hopped over for a closer look.I love the pretty papers and die cuts you have used,and two is a bonus... really pretty cards,I love them .. especially the cute stamp, have a lovely weekend x #127

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}