}

Friday, April 27, 2012

Spellbinders Mother's Day Easel Card


It is my turn to share the tutorial over at Spellbinders Paper Arts - this weeks it is all about Mum's.  I have shared a Step by Step Tutorial for this Mother's Day Easel card and would love you to pop over and check it out - perhaps leave a little 'love'!

Thank you so much for all of the encouragement you give and the lovely comments you leave me both here and on the Spellbinders Blog - I do leave comments back but they get caught up in the SPAM system - arghhhh!  We are working on that!!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Linda. Wiil check out the tutorial when I finish work ..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very special card Linda, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card is awesome..... every element is on this card is aweosme. Great work done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Linda - your Mum will be so blessed to receive it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgous! It looks like a vintage jewlerybox! Great work!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}