}

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

LOC Tea for Two

I thought I would change the pace a little and show you something cute, perhaps even a little on the whimsical side today - unusual for me I know but how can I resist these adorable images.

The Layers of Color Rise and Shine art stamp set and Chicken Wire Teacup cling art stamp just seem to go together - don't you think?!


I stamped the images separately and placed pieced them together


one of the chickens from the Rise and Shine art stamp set is stamped onto yellow card stock - and as I love colouring in, I could resist adding some extra touches of color!


Repeating the process with the Chicken Wire Teacup cling art stamp, although it is only lightly coloured I love the dimension it has added.


Some delish thick Ric Rac and pearls finish this simple card off perfectly - in my opinion!  What do you think?!

This card is for the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Paper and Such Design - Use A Farm Animal
DDH Challenges - Dry Embossing
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
 Creations by Gill M - Anything that flies

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Product Partner
You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP and have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!
Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

15 comments:

  1. This is sooo Beautiful Linda..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique set of stamps! I love the chickens and that cup is really neat. That is such a cool set of stamps. You did a wonderful job with them. Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's the first time I've seen two chickens in a teacup! Lovely image though and beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image, I love chickens..the netting cup is awesome and love the ric rac..
    Fab card Linda.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the most sweet little cup of chicks! LOL Linda, I keep thinking of you. Gee, I love that I can at least visit here. Much love my dear and send some to the whole Clan will you. Hugsxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW:) I like it:) It`s funny stamps together, beautiful colours:) Hugs Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww cute - and a beautifully constructed card to display the cuteness.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very creative. I love the chicken wire mug and how you added the chickens. I also love the embossing. I find that the hardest thing for me to use! Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge with the Creative Card Crew. Hope to see you next challenge.

    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful images and very creative! The color choices are wonderful and I have an Aunt that would LOVE this in her kitchen. LOL. :)
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! I love the chicken wire on the cup - clever! Thanks for playing with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun card, Linda! I just love me some chickens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Card Linda, thank you for playing along with us at CBGM.

    Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. too cute! You should title it Chicken Soup!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful color! I really like the mix of stamps, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! I like the way you used the chicken wire for the cup! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}