}

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LOC Summer Rose

I am preparing cards for my next Card Design Class at Scrap n Stuff, my LSS,  I could not resist another pocket card using Websters Pages and Layers of Color art stamps

I have created the Tag with the fabulous Tim Holtz Birdcage - I have embossed it for added texture

A butterfly from the Layers of Color Flutterscent art stamp set has been stamped with Distressing Ink and has SU Dazzling Diamonds added for that wonderful sparkle it adds.




the Script font is also from The Love Chapter art stamp set, I use this script so often, it is fabulous.


Finishing off with a lace bow and a Kaiser brad.


This is a very easy card but so pretty using Webster's Pages and Layers of Color.  I have another card for the class and will show you tomorrow - it is very different from this one - makes the Class fun and keeps everyone on their toes....

This card is for the following challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Anita Be Stampin - Lace and Pearls
Creative Craft Challenges - Vintage/Distressing
Paper Take Weekly - Something Floral or Use Molly Bloom Image
Cupcake Craft - In the Garden
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Tiffany Doodles - Flower Power
Creative Cowgirls - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint - Inspired by Butterflies
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs - Anything Goes

You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Product Partner
You can also check out Layers of Color Art Stamps on our FACEBOOK GROUP  and  have a look at the Layers of Color Art Stamps FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!
Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!
Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!!  Your encouragement is such a blessing for me  - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful Creation! I love all the flowers! Thank You for joining us at Get Hippity With Ippity! Have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roses and butterflies and birdcages OH MY! These are some of my favorite:o) Thanks for your lovely comments on LOC! Of course you inspired me to use the Urn as a tea cup so I have you to thank! Your such an encouragement, it is good to be back. Thanks sweets for your friendship!
    Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is so beautiful! My all the details - and that birdcage is gorgeous. I have been thinking about buying that die - you just sold me on it.

    Hugs,
    Dianne
    http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING Linda. I love all the detail..Hugs Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Your students are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Linda. I love this birdcage, will have to use mine again soon!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yummy - this is just fabulous - love the lace and pearls, just so lush and rich woith tha wonderful paper and stamping.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Linda..Gorgeous birdcage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous creation Linda. I love all the little details! Thanks for joining us at Anita Be Stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Your card/tag is Luscious! I love everything about it! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Hugs and Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous and so vintage! Love it!! Thank you so much for joining us over at Anita Be Stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Linda! This is beautiful! Got to add one of these pocket cards to my 'list' now, too. And I must agree, the DP makes this very special without a lot of effort.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Linda this is gorgeous!! Love the embossed birdcage and fabulous butterfly! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CCC this week and good luck!
    ~hugs
    Sara, Guest Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, so many gorgeous details to admire, thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time
    Debs R
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness,Wow!!Absolutely stunning!! So many fabulous details.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! really beautiful project. I love the tag within a card concept. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous pocket card, and what stunning papers.

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a very pretty card

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pink cabbage roses, be still my beating heart. I could just stare at it all day. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all your beautiful layers! I just love my Tim Holtz bird cage, thanks for the bit of inspiration. So glad you played along in the Anita Be Stampin challenge. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}