}

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

LOC Framed in Gold

Hello everyone!!  I realised that I have not shown you this card made with the Layers of Color Poinsettia Frame cling art stamp.


 I love the fact that these wonderful stamps coordinate with the Spellbinder Labels 16

I have coloured the frame with SU Chalks and a Blender Pen adding a layered flower from the Nature Walk art stamp set


One of the things I love about these cling art stamps is how easy they make creating a card!  I have used some embellishments from my stash, including an old doily...it amazes me how much stuff I keep finding and using, yet the 'stash' on my desk just keeps growing!  LOL!

This card is for the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - Punch it Out
CraftyCatz - Your Choice - I chose 60 Christmas
Order of the Opus Gleui - Show us What You Made
Corrrosive Challenges - Non Traditional Christmas
You can see more of my projects in my Layers of Color Gallery, while you are there make sure you check out the other Design Team galleries there is so much inspiration waiting to be discovered, we are thrilled that Layers of Color is a Spellbinders Preferred Stamp Company

 You are invited to join the Layers of Color Art Stamps FACEBOOK GROUP where you can connect with many more LOC friends - we would love you to join the fun...and...join us on our FLICKR GROUP where you can upload your LOC artwork and be inspired by hundreds of fabulous LOC creations! You are going to LOVE it!!

Making your creative world more colorful with Layers of Color!

Thank you for your comments and all of the encouragement you leave me here, it is appreciated!!!  I love seeing that you have visited - it makes my day!  God bless you!
{{{hugs}}}

14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Linda! I love the lace and the addition of the Nature Walk flower and the doily! Beautiful Christmas card!!!

    Wishing you and yours a most wonderful Christmas season, and a New Year filled with blessings from above, and an even closer walk with THE One whose birth we celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Linda..Have a great Christmas..Hugs..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Nature Walk flower with the poinsettia frame. Gorgeousness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Linda! Love the colors and lace.

    Merry Christmas sister :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous Linda and I love the addition of the doiley and the orange seeded ribbon
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just shouts "JOY!"! I love the unique Christmas colors you added! It's super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous Aussie Card Linda.

    I am about to start retailing the Layers of Color product here in Australia.
    Laura sent me your link.
    I am sure I will be visiting you again.

    http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Linda this is wonderful - just love that gold/orange lace you have used there, and those wee touches of Glitz.
    Christmas Blessings to you and yours
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooh. This is so very lovely. Your color combo is perfect. I love the touch of lace from the doily. You have a wonderful eye. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Linda! You won my challenge over at my blog so head on over and email me for the prize and deets on challenges!!

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is awesome! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty such gorgeous bright colours love it. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing! I love all the pretty detail in all your cards.
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to Opus Gluei, thank you so much for your card. I love the rich colors and dimensional interest of your card, it really is beautiful!

    I hope you return for our challenges in 2011, I normally don't take so long to reply but I was in and out of town during the Christmas holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}