}

Sunday, May 2, 2010

New GDT for Layers of Color

It is exciting to have a special lady joining us over at Layers of Color as our Guest Designer for May - She’s a fabulous card maker and stamp designer, who shares her beautiful creations through her blog, Crafting in Croata online communities like SNR LOC Group and StampTV, and stamp companies TSG , GinaK Designs and Layers of Color....I am talking about Nina Brackett (aka NinaB) 


Throughout the month of May, Nina will be featuring some of her new favorite Layers of Color art stamps each week!  Today, Nina shows us her versatility by making three cards with different themes featuring Butterfly Collector…you can see them here.

Welcome Nina, I am so excited to be working with you, your work is just divine, I love each and every project you do!    I am inspired not only by your gift as an artist, but by your faith - you bless me my friend!

Thank you for stopping by, once again I am up far too late, but could not let the day finish without sharing this exciting news!  If you get the opportunity please pop over to Layers of Color and check out Nina's cards - you can also see  my gallery, and the other Designers galleries!  There is so much to see and to inspire you.  I hope you are having a great weekend!   I will be back tonmorrow with my card for this week's  Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge! God bless you! 
{{{HUGS}}}

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I am gradually catching up on my blog reading! Great news to have Nina B on the DT with you :-)I love her work.
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}