}

Friday, April 9, 2010

LOC Published on Paper

You have no idea the excitement that buzzed through our house when I opened the mail and saw my copy of the Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine that has published my card in the readers section.  Even more exciting is the fact that this is the first card I made for Layers of Color - you can see it in my Layers of Color gallery here!!


I have a couple of photos so you can see the WHOLE thing and share in my excitement


Here is the magazine - and I am thrilled as there is a lot of inspiration in this month's copy!!  I usually just look in Blogville and sites where I have a gallery, but recently sat and looked through the magazines that have seen stored in 'Craft Central' - it certainly filled my head with ideas, I have tags stcking out of these magazines EVERYWHERE!!


Oh - and just incase you missed it  (LOL) - look right here - third name down - wahoo!!  Incase you haven't gathered - I am excited.....because.....


I have also been published on Scrapbook News and Review March issue and you can see it here -  (you will need to scroll down the page) 

I am going to have to settle down as it is my DD2's Pancake Party today after school for her birthday, which is actually next week BUT it is also the end of the school term and her friends all normally go away - so we are doing it today - I may just have to run those hot cakes through the Cuttlebug as they come out of the pan, just because I am excited - what do you think - use the Nesties or the Embossing Folders - when I first got my Cuttlebug, I offered to emboss the kids sandwiches - you can imagine the looks they gave me!!  LOL!  Little did they know it only needed one 'yes' and I would have done it - what fun it would have been!!  Their lunches would have caused a 'sensation' that day! LOL!

Thank you for coming and sharing my exciting news - I love it that I can share it with you - so do my family - they are going to get sick of hearing about it!  LOL!  Thank you for your comments and support - you are FABULOUS and a blessing to me!  God bless you! 
{{{HUGS}}}

13 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS LINDA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl and SHOUT as loud as you can so we can all share your joy!!

    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Linda!

    I don't belive that your kids did not take you up on the embossing lunch offer! Have they any idea about how cool their mom is?

    Have a great pancake day!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Linda, enjoy every minute!!!
    You deserve it! It's so great to see you published. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Well done. I'll stop now I think I'm waffling!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo. It's no wonder it was selected because it is a beauty!!! I've submitted last month 3 cards made with LOC stamps too, but haven't heard anything about whether they have been selected.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yee Haw!! What great news, Linda!! I am so excited for you!! I was published for the first time ever this month too...in CardMaker! Yeah for both of us!! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YaaaHooo!!! How exciting for you! I'm not surprised, you do such beautiful work, especially with the Layers of color. Your card just looks so "cool". {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting for you!!!! That's awesome chick! Your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news hun and two magazines good for you!

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOHOO Congratulations Linda!!!! How exciting and so well deserved,your work is amazing!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many CONGRATS to you my friend. Your creations are very mag-worthy! *Ü* I personally have never entered anything -- wouldn't know how, but I'm sure the hard work pays off when you see it in print like this. I'm so happy for you girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Linda. I must have a look as I missed it..Beautiful card...Loz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}