}

Thursday, December 3, 2009

MMSC30 Reindeer Waltz

It is hard to believe it is our 30th week of  the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - how much fun has it been and all that inspiration have we all had!  We are counting down now until Christmas....wahooo....but before that we have our Blog Hop which starts in 7 sleeps!!  In the meantime I know you are 'busting' to check out this weeks sketch  but I thought I would do it a bit differently this week and show you my card first!...


I have used the Layers of Color image Reindeer Waltz - it has been embossed with Claret Embossing Powder and cut out with the Large Oval Nestibilitie and backed with the Large Scalloped Oval - both of these have been sponged with Distressing Ink, infact it is pretty safe to say that every edge has been sponged.  The background DP is from the DCWV Once Upon A Time DP and embossed with
 the Victoria Embossing Folder and layered onto black CS



The semi circle is from another Layers of Color New Release Set called Touch of Elegance, it has been embossed with black embossing powder, cut out with a Fiskar Circle Punch, sponged (of course) and I have added red Nail Bling!  I love the way the Nail Bling brings it to life.



The finishing touches are SU Corners that are part of a RAK - I love these, they often add that 'finishing touch' that you can spend ages looking for.....Nail Bling has been added to each corner -  we all know that you have to have bling at Christmas!!  I have linked this card to the Creative Card Crew Challenge as it is all about Christmas

Here is this week's sketch - doesn't that look like fun -we are adding the theme "WINGS and THINGS" to the challenge. What are WINGS and THINGS you ask. It is any image you can find -  Reindeer, Angels, Birds, Butterflies, Sleighs, Stars, Snowflakes....anything that can fly in the air!!!!!  The Design Team have come up with so much inspiration - so make sure you go over to the MMSC and see what these girlz have created!!



Our Gold Star Award goes to:


#23 SuperNan


The Midnight Madness Remarkables Award goes to:


#2 Karen Wallace

#17 Connie
   
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AT THE MIDNIGHT MADNESS BLOG!!!.

On Friday Dec 4th, we are doing a HUGE HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!
***Believe me when I say, you do not want to miss THIS!!! So be sure to check ***

and
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS NEXT WEEK.



The CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP is coming December 8th-15th. The Design Team has a few little surprises up their sleeves to get you in the festive holiday mode. So do your MMSC#30 card and link it up here, put on some Christmas music, put up your decorations and get ready to join us in a festive celebration.  We have appreciate you helping us spread the news these past few weeks.  Please continue for this one last week until the launch of the blog hop as our prize patrol has been out viewing the Logo in your side bar.

Thank you to our Monthly Sponsor:



and our Weekly Sponsor:



Our Monthly Bonus Prize is from



Thank you for stopping by and for the lovely comments you leave me - you know I love to know when you have been - you inspire me daily!  Thank You!  God bless you!

13 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have a new computer so I can come visit you again!! Another stunning MMSC this week!! I just love your reindeer, colors and the dry embossing. Elegant Holiday card!! You are such a blessing and I so enjoy visiting you as well as reading your sweet comments my friend!
    blessings and hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow What a lovely card. Linda your creativity continues to amaze me. Love the paper and embossing. Everything goes together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Reindeer and beautiful rich colours!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! This is so pretty Linda!! I love this stamp set...so elegant looking!! Fab job!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your reindeer in red!! Tons of distressing on that card and details, details, details!! Always fabulous here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOR-JUS my Dear, just GOR-JUS!! rich colours, bling, detail - its all there!!

    All the inspiration fairies must have flown 'over the ditch' yesterday - anything I tried was mediocre to the max!

    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and I love those embossing DP background. The corners are very delightful!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, Your red Reindeer image is just darling for Christmas! The little circle with the SU stamp is very pretty! I love all your colors and the Rebel card with the bear! You are the sweetest lady ever! Thanks for all you do :) , Hugs ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda your reindeer card is just fantastic. I love the color blend that is so appealing to the eye. Your embellishments are just perfect. What a wonderful creation. Thanks for inspiring me my friend (remember you and I bff!!!) LOL

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I am taking so long to get around and make my rounds this week. Your card is wonderful. Absolutely perfect for the holidays and even more so for a man. My husband would love this. You have such a broad style that you create with, and I always look so forward to seeing your next project. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda,

    Sorry I haven't visited in soooo long. It's just been go-go-go in my life recently! This is a beautiful card. That reindeer image from LOC is to die for and you have used it fabulously! It was so nice to see you playing along with us at the Creative Card Crew this week! Thanks so much for joining in.

    Hugs & blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an amazing creation with so many fabulous details!! I love the pattern on the reindeer, and the corners are gorgeous! All the embossing just makes this one very special card!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been browsing your blog...I am just amazed at the volume and quaility of your work. You are the craft queen of Australia :) Your post/blog looks awesome. Keep up the good work my dear..You are such an asset to this team :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}