}

Saturday, December 26, 2009

LOC Published

I was thrilled to be asked by Patter, another Layers of Color Designer, to make a card for a Colour Challenge that she was hosting on Scrapbook.com, but I have to say it is not a colour combination that I would choose, but that it what makes it a challenge isn't it!  I was hesitant when I started but am happy with the end result.  It is an honour to have this card published, thank you Patter for trusting me with this task!


I used the Layers of Color art stamp set Flowering Gems, which worked beautifully.  The flowers have been coloured with chalk, I then added Kindy Glitz to the blue areas and clear Nail Bling added to finish off shimmer, then cut out the flowers with a scalloped circle punch. The embossed panels have been run through the Cuttlebug with the Pailsey embossing folder and then sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink. These panels are layered onto black CS and then attached to DP.  The final touches are the Die Cut and the black gems.  You can see the sparkle in the flowers in this close up...


Thank you for taking the time to come and visit with me, I appreciate your lovely comments and the encouragement you are so good at giving!!  I hope your day is a good one!  God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}