}

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

LOC Merci

It is time to showcase two more of the New Release Clear Art Stamp Sets from Layers of Color.  This is such a pretty set and so easy to use - I know I say that about all of them, but it is true of each and every one!  This set is called Merci Bouquet - isn't it pretty!



I coloured the image with chalks and then used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on the flowers BUT rather than spray such a small area I painted it on with a paintbrush...I am happy with the result!  Distressed Stickles have been added to the vase and the leaves - they are such a great touch.  Both the green and pink DP have been embossed with the Victoria Embossing Folder, sponged around the edges, lightly distressed and layered onto cream CS!



The ribbon is attached under the image panel and has a strip of lace across it.  I have made a gem with the Granny's Jewelry set, coloured it with chalks and added a coat of Dimensional Magic, then attached it to some pink ribbon.  Then pink pearls are the final touch!

This set is such a versitile stamp set , I can see myself using it for many occassions.  This card must have only taken half an hour to make and that has got to be a plus!  So make sure you pop over to Layers of Color and see the cards that the Design Team have created, while you are there make sure you check out their Boutique - so much 'eye candy'  - be prepared to be inspired!

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments - I am so grateful for your encouragement - you bless me!!  God bless you!

6 comments:

  1. Another wonderful creation - do love your attention to detail with the pink pearls and the subtle glimmer on the flowers and urn.
    You are an inspriation!!

    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Linda... another fabulous creation! You just keep cranking them out!!! How do you do it??? LOVE the glimmer mist and stickles as well as all the texture I see~ Awesome colors... so beautiful Linda... as always! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning,I love those colours together!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely georgeous Linda. The colours go so well together..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda, this is one gorgeous work of art hun, I am in awe of how you have coloured your flowers and the urn, it's divine. You are one very talented lady. It's simply beautiful. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty, I just got some of the glitter spray and painting it on is such a good idea. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}