}

Monday, December 21, 2009

Art for Art's Sake

This card is for the Featured Stamper over on SCS - Brenda aka Benzi - I had fun looking through her gallery and chose this card to case.  Congratulations Brenda on being chosen as Featured Stamper this week - what a well deserved honour!! I have started chosen to case this card:

There is so much to choose from but as soon as I saw Brenda's card I knew I could use this gorgeous stamp from Innovative Stamp Creations (ISC) that I won months ago and have not had a chance to ink up!!




I have changed the image, embossing it with Black Embossed Powder, I replaced the mongramed circle with a punched and 3D butterfly.  I also added a strip of lace which is part of a RAK from Maxine aka Kiwime alongside the narrow gingham ribbon and added a flower and pearl buckle/slider...and in true 'me' style, I have sponged all of the edges!!
-


I do love this stamp and will be using it a lot more, along with the others in the set.....it is one of those that makes it very fast to make a card - and we all love those from time to time - don't we!!!

Thank you for looking and those lovely comments you leave me!!!  I love knowing that you have been!!  Our shopping is finished and we are 'ready to go' with the Christmas celebrations.....but I am sure there is another card to two before then! LOL!  I hope you are all taking the time to relax and enjoy the season and the reason!  God bless you - Happy CHRISTmas!!  {{{hugs}}}!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love how abstract it is. You do have a unique style xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just lovely Linda! Perfect colors, and soooo much work and details here...awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this looks brilliant and so effective!!! I love it!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Linda! ;o) It has sush a light spring feeling to it. Beautiful!

    Merry Christmas to you!

    Mvh
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loe - you have really nailed it this time - although there is a lot of detail, at first glance it looks quite CAS.
    blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - Linda!!! This is my favorite ISC Set!!! I soooooo adore this card...STUNNING...perfect case my friend!!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! Hope you have a wonderful and peaceful season!!!
    Big hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}