}

Sunday, November 8, 2009

LOC New Release SNEAK PEEK!!!

I am so excited to be abe to share my first Sneak Peek at the Layers of Color New Releases - this is one of 9 new sets that are being released at the Release Party that is happening on 14-15 November and you are invited - gets the details here.  In anitcipation of this great event we are giving you a 'taste' of what is to come...


I have used the Layers of Color set Merci Bouquet to create this card.  It is stamped off onto this fabulous scripture from Our Daily Bread Designs (which is part if a RAK from Kathy aka Wattle).  I love this technique as it adds such a pretty touch.  I used distressing ink and then added some light color with chalks.  It created the soft feel I wanted for this card.


This was then layered onto scalloped square and then CS embossed with the Stylised Flowers embossing folder, which has been sponged around with distressing ink - we all know how I LOVE to sponge - can't resist it and LOVE the look it gives!!  I have also added some lace and ribbon behind the image and added a silver heart embellishment.  It is fitting that it has the word 'LOVE' on it as that captures the heart of God in all of His Word!


I am delighted that this card fits with the Stamping Sisters in Christ Challenge this week where the inspiration is: Deuteronomy 31:8 "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." (NIV)

We are to create something about when God is "unseen"; i.e., a scrapbook layout that reminds you that God is always with you; a card to encourage a friend and remind them that God is with them; or perhaps something to hang on your wall as a reminder.  How perfect is this scripture!!

Make sure you check out the New Release Party  there are prizes of $150 and $100 plus more to be won - I would love it to be you - and also there are FREE DIGI's available here - pop across and get them now - we would love to see what you create - make sure you come back and show us! I am going to be using one today and will be back later to show you....

Thank you for stopping in - I love your visits and love to see that you have been!  Your comments are so encouraging and always make my day - it is like getting a visit from a close friend - thank you!  God bless you and  have a great day - come back and let me know what you think of the free digi's and let me know when you create something with them - I would love to come and have a look - you know I love to see you!!!

11 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Linda. Thanks for the sneak peek!! I'm really looking forward to all the new sets coming out soon. I've enjoyed the ones I have so much, and I thank you for introducing me to this company and giving me the chance to do some design work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this looks just gorgeous!!! Love those flower stamps. So looking forward to the release party.

    I love the way the card is so soft and feminine.
    I am in Auckland at my DD's and won't be home until Tuesday so hope the free digi's are up for a while :-) They are lovely.

    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning,beautiful colours and design!!! Love the sentiment on the front,so different from an image!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning - really beautiful. I love the wording and the colours and fab layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, you've outdone yourself with this one. I just love the subtle shades on this one that gives such a gentle feeling to it. The verse is of course beautiful and you card is beautifully put together....fabulous job girl!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda this is beautiful. I love the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intriguing, looking forward to the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Linda! I love the softness and all those amazing details! Great job with the new stamps too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, so lovely, Linda! This is a signature Lovely Linda work of art! Beautiful my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOH, mY GOODNESS Linda, this is GORGEOUS!! I love this new set, and that verse, and your colors---everything is PERFECT (IMHO) ;P Wonderful job LInda... Definately a winner in my book.

    (I think I NEED those stamps now! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card! That is one of my favorite verses. :) Congratulations on being a Shining Star!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}