}

Thursday, November 12, 2009

LOC New Release SNEAK PEEK! Number 3!!

It is not long now until the Layers of Colour New Release Party - I am excited and would love to see you there!!  If you haven't been across already make sure you stop by and pick up your free digi's  - there will be four more this weekend and they are definitely worth having!

Are you ready for you next SNEAK PEEK - just because it is you, I have chosen a card that is using more than one of the new sets, infact if you look carefully you will see three different sets - very sneaky don't you think, but I want you to see what is coming your way - I know you are going to LOVE them!!



This is one of my favourite cards that I have made with the new releases, I am not sure why but I love the feel of it, maybe the eclectic feel is what does it for me.  I used SU DP amd inked it with distressing ink, I stamped the flourish from one of the preexisting  Layers of Color sets Nature Walk, I love it how the sets all work so well together.  I then stamped  the Urn from the New Release set Her Majesty's Urns and coloured it with chalks. The butterflies are from the New Release Set Butterfly Collector and have been coloured with chalks as well, than Nail Bling has been added to the wings. 




The final image is from the New Release set Merci Bouquet and has been stamped onto white CS, coloured with chalks a, with a light touch of Kindy Glitz on the flowers.  The top edge of the CS has been torn and sponged with a thin strip of lace added behind!  The finishing touch is the corners and the little punched  butterfly with the nail bling!!



So there you have it - another Sneak Peek - there is still so much more to see and not too much longer until you do!  In the meantime click here and pop on over to Layers of Color and see how you can win of $150 and $100 worth of prizes...and don't forget about the free digi's  being given away at the New Release Party this coming weekend, 14-15 November and great prizes to be won - it could be you who wins...remember - you have to be 'in it to win it!!'

Thank you for looking, I love knowing you have been, your comments mean so much to me!  I hope you are having a great day!  God bless you!!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card fabulous colours and image
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda you have outdone yourself with this one! I love, love, love it! I can't wait to see all of the new sets...

    Abby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your attention to detail is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Linda you really have got me hanging out for the new stamps!! This is a fabulous teaser :-)

    I have noted that the time of the 'party' appears to be 12:00a.m. - 3:00a.m.- I take it that is local time - don't know if DH would appreciate me up at that time!!

    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Linda this one is gorgeous!!! I love all the different elements that went into this! Your coloring always blows me away and these new images are just fabulous and so perfect for your style!!! Great sneak my friend!!! You are such an asset to LOC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Linda!!! You do amazing jobs with those LOC stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm enjoying your peeks!! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Linda.. It has a very cool look.. I love the earthy colors you chose.. You did a terrific job.. Super card. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup...another gorgeous one. I know. I said I was going to stop scrolling down....but I can't help myself! LOL!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss commenting on these? Sorry, must have been during a busy time. I LOVE everything on your blog!!

    I came all the way down here on your blog to let you know that I'm still not getting emails. I don't know if that also means those I sent didn't get out. Hopefully Mark can fix it soon. So I'm not sure if you got my email last night saying that since I couldn't get your Faith Art Friday, that I couldn't post it late last night. I'll post it as soon as email comes back up. I found it interesting that not only did I not get my artwork done for it, but then email was down and I couldn't post yours either. I sat there super tired at almost midnight when everyone else had gone to bed and I prayed for the Lord to tell me what He wanted me to write. The excerpt on perfectionism came up, how perfect (wink)!
    When I woke up and saw still no emails since yesterday early afternoon I checked to see if there was a comment on the blog (which would confirm that I wasn't getting emails because they always come through from there). Sure enough, you commented, and I'm glad you did, so now I know for sure that something is wrong. Again, hopefully Mark can figure it out and we'll be back to communicating today. I guess God was forcing me to rest. :)

    We'll talk soon, Honey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}