}

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Honouring NancyRuth

This weeks Featured Stamper on SCS is the lovely NancyRuth - I just have to play. NancyRuth was the first person who commented on my first card in my gallery! I emailed her and thanked her and we have been friends ever since - how could I resist playing along today! There are so many cards to choose from and I am starting with this one - how could I resist that HUGE red flower, especially when I had one at home sitting in Craft Central waiting to be used!!

I used DP that came in a Blog Candy from Tracey and added the lovely Black Swirls from a Cuttlebug Die from the 'House of Smethers' last year - how great are they! The centre of the flower of an old button that I was given in a large box of buttons - how cool is that!?!

So there you go...one card put together from RAKs and Blogs - I can't even claim that the idea was mine - I am casing NancyRuth! LOL!

Thanks for looking and for your comments, you are always so kind - I love seeing that you have called in - it makes my day! It is Sunday afternoon here and I am in THERAPY - we took my Mum and my sister to the airport earlier, they have been here for two weeks and are flying home to New Zealand - it is always sad to see them go....yes, there were tears and now I am throwing myself into card making to help 'ease the pain!' SIGH!! Have a great day!! God bless you!

4 comments:

  1. so bright and "fiesta"!
    Ole!
    How are you? My craft room is back in working order
    drop by My Paper Valentine soon! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love NancyRuth, too, maybe I'll play this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart hurts for you. I know it is difficult to say see you later..once told to me by a very sweet friend.. YOU.. I hope your time was precious and you got lots of pictures and hugs in..Sounds like you had fun. This is a great cased card...I love NR too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a card like this, especialy the bright red flower, I am sure your soul was soothed as you worked.

    Take care,
    Blessings
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}