}

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Blessings from the Royal Court!!

What a lovely surprise to get this parcel from Flourishes today...it is a token of their appreciation as a loyal customer....how cool is this - I should be sending them something!!! LOL. I was honoured and surprised, to become a member of their Royal Court - you can see the story here .

They have sent their classic papers in white and cream, some May Arts ribbon and limited edition non release set called Beauty in Nature...I love the stamps and look forward to inking them!! The ribbon colours are truly Regal and rich - lovely!!

Thank you to the ladies at Flourishes, I love this gorgeous surprise - it looks like I have no excuse for missing any of the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges now - LOL! I do love this challenge and appreciate all of the comments and encouragement that the Design Team and Friends of Flourishes ladies leave on my cards!! If you haven't played along with the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge, be sure to check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Linda!!!! Congratulations my friend. I am truly happy for you as GOD is blessing you. See God is watching out for you and pooring his blessing upon you!!!! Have fun with your new toys!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo Linda!!! How sweet of Flourishes to send the royal highness herself such yummy goodies! I'm so happy for you! These look scrummy!!! Enjoy my friend! Your work has been amazing! God is good and like Sabrina said... He's pouring His blessings out on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}