}

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One Day at a TIme


What a busy few days it has been, I was preparing some cards for one of the shops that sells my cards and was expecting to go next week, when they rang and brought it forward to Thursday THIS week - which is fine, expect it meant that all of those cards I had started, or was 'tweaking' that were just sitting on my desk...would have to be finished. I actually got through a fair bit yesterday...I made 6 copies of this card and also finished 8 others that just needed flowers or bling added. At 1am I could do no more and was finding it hard to focus....and felt like I was getting on top of it all, when I realised I had an order of baby knitting that had to be to the hospital on Thursday morning as well...panic stations - 8 little jumpers that needed either fur 'trim' or rosebuds on them....so it has been a busy day...with another one looming tomorrow!!

I have though, found and easier way to do bulk cards - that is to make them all the same layout but differ the DP's and embellishments - it makes it that much more interesting for me...you can see what I mean by these ones here, I have stated that my cards are unique...so that takes the pressure off! I love changing them all slightly - it appeases my creative side! LOL!
These cards are for the Die Cut Dreams Challenge - this weeks challenge is to use corners and curls...in whatever way we please. I have used a scalloped border punch on the corners of the DP and used swirls with the layered flowers. Tilda has been coloured with chalks - I bet you knew that before I even said it! LOL!
Thanks for visiting and for the comments you have been leaving, you are so very encouraging - I love to see you have been!! God bless you!

3 comments:

  1. You really do put yourself under pressure!! Praying for you that you get everything done in time!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping you get all your projects completed. I love this little Tilda. She is beautiful. Really nice job Linda. Breathe...Breathe..and Breathe.. Hugs to you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card, the papers are lovely and the image is coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining in our challenge at DCD
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}