}

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Big Guy

Friday morning I scrapbooked with a couple of friends, Nat and Deb. A group of us try and get together once a week, some make it some weeks and not others - me...EVERY WEEK!! I have decided that I am setting aside this time to do my own thing, not make cards for shops, but do what I want to do...I will probably so scrapbooking...

This page is of my my eldest, my only son, Jacob. You know what it is like with your first...so-o-o many photos so I am happy to make a start! Jacob actually has his own story, he is a walking miracle and one day I will share his story. I love the blues and browns together and they are great for boy pages or cards. I have loosely cased a page by my friend Hannah (aka bubblefrog) but I doubt if she would recognise it! LOL!

The DP's have been sponged and layered with a scalloped border added to the lower one. I have stamped various circles and sentiments, sponged and layered them, then added a corrugated card strip and 2 buttons with string attached between them! I t was very hard to get the colours exact, I think I left it a bit late in the day, it is close but IRL the colours are a bit richer without being too bright! The corrugated strip is for the Ways to Use it Challenge on SCS and the metal button brings it into this weeks StampinB. Challenge where we are to use metal on our projects.

Thank for visiting, I appreciate you leaving your comments... so I know you have been! It is Sunday night here and going to be a cold one...the family are watching comedies and enjoying NOT having to rush out the door in the morning as it is school holidays!! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. God bless you!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}