}

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fleur Heart

I could not resist another card made with the lovely stamps at Layers of Color which you can find here. I have just loved creating with them...in some ways they just came together with out too much effort from me! In saying that, there was a fair bit of colouring, I just love doing that - it takes me back to my childhood. I remember winning a colouring in competition at school when I was ten years old!


I have chalked all images and lightly added Kindy Glitz to some areas....you might find this hard to believe but I am not really a BLING person, well I wasn't before I started card making. I do recognise though, that some cards are better for it, others scream for it and some...well...keep Bling away!!





The heart and cross have both been cut out and raised up on dimensionals, I have taken a close up so that you can see the overall effect, it can be hard to see in a front on photo!





The flowers are just gorgeous - PRIMAS....how adorable are they!!? I cut the leaves out from the Fleur Heart set and coloured them with chalks, adding half pears to the centre.

These are not colours I use much, but the overall effect on this card is well worth it...I really like it and will probably use them again!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time! Don't forget to leave a comment so I know you have been!! God bless you!

4 comments:

  1. Goodness, Linda, this card is just breathtaking!!!!! Love all of the detail!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is exquisite - again. You blow me away with your eye for detail!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Linda!!!! This card is so STRIKING!!!!! Love the cut work and popping up - not to mention your beautiful colouring!!!! Amazing job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my this is bee-u-tee-full!! My daughter and MIL gasped when they saw it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}