}

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Irresistible!


Irresistible - there is no other word for this darling little hedgie from Penny Black. As soon as this image arrived in the mail from my friend Sharon (aka *Doris*) it won me and I have saved it for my Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge card. At first I was tempted to do the card totally in pink but I am happy I decided to go with these colours, they are still soft and feminine but just a 'touch' earthy!

This weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge is the big draw....YAHOO!! We are all eagerly waiting to find out how has won it - if you don't know what I am taking about, then you had better check it out - it could be YOU!!! In week 5 I won the bonus gift, which was exciting enough in itself...I am hoping it comes this week - I don't know who is happier when I get mail, the postman or me....whenever something comes, even if I am down the street he calls out and tells me - now that is service!! LOL

The hedgie on this was chalked and then popped up on 3D dots. Alll edges are sponged and some paper pierced....the CB corners have been added on the 'corners' (!?) of the oval....I was looking for something different to use and was happy with the look of these. The final touch is the layered flowers in the top corner, I added the fabulous button that was given to me by a friend from Church, infact she gave me dozens of old buttons and they are ALL ideal for cards....I juts LOVE buttons on cards in so many way! I then added the two little pearls to complete the sketch!

So there you have it my MMSC and it is midnight here - often the way for me....but my aim is always to have it done by the end of the weeked - phew in with minutes to spare!!!

Thank you for stopping my - I love to read that you have been - thank you to all of those who leave such encouraging comments....you bless me!! God bless you!Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Linda - this is super cute indeed!!! What a sweet card!!!

    All your latest card are super beautiful!!! Enjoy your weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, well what a cute card...So sweet of your friend to send you the stamp. Yes, I am very excited about the CASH party drawing..my kids are going to have a ball...hummm what should we do for the video ?? I want to make it fun. Next month we are having our very first sponsorship, so that should be fun. Stay tuned we have even more exciting news to reveal :) As always, thanks for playing and be sure to let me know when your Bonus gift arrives. I hope you like it :)
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, this is such a cute card! I love the colors and the embellishments too! Thanks for joining us this week at MMSC! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovvely I love that image you have some great stamps
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this really is irresistable. I love it. Your cards are always such a joy to see.

    Thank you for playing with us at the MMSC this week..

    Carolyn
    Great Blog Candy Giveaway Throughout June
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, what a cutie! I love it. Thanks for being a regular, you make viewing the MMSC particpant postings so fun :) xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet image. I've not seen this hedgie before. Very ice, soft colors for her. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful! I love all you did!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda I love this cute little guy!!! What a cute image and colored so perfectly... love the colors and you did a great job with the sketch! I print off those sketches every week and then time just gets by me and I don't get to them! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww love this Linda - your colouring is fab! This gorgeous hedgie is definitely the cutest!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}