}

Sunday, June 14, 2009

For Tracey

I have made this card for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS and also for a friend I have met on SCS....Tracey is an Australian girl who started a thread to see how many Australian girls are on SCS...she sent out the cry that all Australians know...."Aussie Aussie Aussie" and waited for the responses....and they have resounded through SCS....you may have wondered what it was, but those of us here....we knew to reply 'Oi Oi Oi'. Each night all or some of us get on line and chat....it has been so much fun talking with everyone...some are close by and others on the other side of the country.....if you are Australian and haven't checked it out...then you can find it here....we love to chat.

I have made this card for Tracey as sadly her Father died last week and I wanted her to know that I am thinking of her at this time. These 'virtual friendships' are amazing...you can feel close to someone without actually meeting them....Tracey...this is for you girl - what a legend you are to us all, you have brought total strangers together online who share a love of their country and craft....ands most of us L-O-V-E coffee - it keeps us going to 'chat' into the night - I think one night Tracey finally got off line at 3am!!!

Our thoughts are with you Tracey this week especially....this card is on it's way to you now....hopefully the ink will be dry before it arrives in your mail box!!

Thank you for stopping by....you know I love to see you and please leave a comment so I know you have been!! I hope you are enjoying your weekend - it is Sunday evening here and we are winding down...getting ready for another school week......my DD2 has lost 5 teeth this week and has another 2 that are on their way out - Tooth Fairy or 'Tooth Parent' as we call it here is going to have to mortgage the house if this keeps up!! LOL!!!

Oh....if you are interested...the recipe for this card is on my SCS Gallery!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Linda that is a gorgeous card and im sure tracey will love it...

    take care
    sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Linda, you have some amazing creations! I have signed up to be a follower and will have to come back to look around more later (need to get ready for church now).
    Thanks for linking the WOJ release...which is today!!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - Linda!!! I love this dramatic look and colors!!!

    Have a great remaining day!!! Hugs ~S~

    PS - It's still not updating on the blogger :(!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda and I'm so sorry to hear about Tracey's father. I've been to the thread a couple of times - sounds like you all have a ball there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this card is gorgeous! I can't get over how prolific you are with your cards... and all so beautiful!!! Love the texture and the wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy will love this and all the time you put into this gorgeous creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}