}

Friday, June 26, 2009

'Bella' Bronte


It is Friday night...and you know what that means....at least one child at Youth and some card or scrapping time for me!! YAHOO! Actually I have just counted up how many cards I have got sitting waiting to be finished - 12!!! Ahhh...I am hoping to get a good few of these done tonight...but first I wanted to upload this page that I did on Wednesday with a couple of my craft friends, Nat and Chriss. Nat lives next door and is actually the one who got me started...she invited me to a Stampin' Up Workshop...and the rest is history. We have hardly had the time to get together so have made a time each week, to get together with any of our friends who are available. Although I always have cards to be made, especially if at least two of the shops place orders...but I am using this time for my own things - probably scrapbooking. When I started scrapbooking I thought I would do it so the kids have some form of legacy, something of our family...and I am still doing it for that reason, but I have also realised that as much as I love creating the pages, I really want the journaling to express how I feel about them...that is the part of this whole thing that I find the hardest....finding the words that I want to capture them at the various ages and my heart for them....
I have used the SCS Scrapbooking Sketches for this layout...I am so glad I have found it and am going to try and do it each week...I am happy with the way this page turned out, while looking through photos to find the right ones for the layout I realised just how much Bronte laughed as a child, she still does....and that smile....it can light up a room. This girl of mine brings laughter and fun wherever she goes...her big loving and loyal heart just shines through in that gorgeous smile and those twinkling eyes! I am going to do hidden journalling on this page as I think it is complete how it is...and as I have said previously, I want the journalling to be personal...so one day, when our kids sit back and look through these pages, they will see me in every detail and hear me telling them in every word...how much they have meant in our lives...and that we love them, always! This is what I am hoping to capture in the scrapbooking journey I have embarked upon!
Thank you for looking and sharing in this with me - I do appreciate you visiting and would love you to leave a comment so I know you have been....God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am first to leave a comment! Yeah! and I love this page for beautiful Bronte. The monochromatic look suits it and the edging and sponging look fab! Great job!
    X Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}