}

Friday, May 22, 2009

So Beary Grateful!!

Awww - this lilttle bear is just so cute - I used to collect bears....but then the children came along and we ran out of room after a while - it came down to a choice....and it wasn't the bears - although I did keep a couple of my favourite ones....it all comes down to shape...and this one of the right shape!! This gorgeous little bear came in a RAK from Jocelyn (aka JoBear2) I could not resist colouring it as this weeks 'Our Creative Corner' has a Colour Challenge happening, I have wanted to do it all week BUT am just scraping in...phew...the time difference is a good thing sometimes - it gives me that little bit longer on this side of the challenge!!!

I used an embossed paisley panel across the card and added green double stitched ribbon then ran a row of flowers across it...aren't they so cute, I have had them for a while but wasn't sure what to do with them....now I know!!! The image and the sentiment have both been sponged and raised up on 3D foam dots, to add extra dimension to the card and then pink brads, finishing it off with some Kindy Glitz in the centre of the flowers.

This was a relatively easy card and it was nice just to 'chill out' and colour tonight without having to think TOO MUCH!!!! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think...I do appreciate you stopping and looking - thank you for your comments that have been so encouraging...I sincerely thank you! God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. very cute lovey!!
    You're the bomb.....
    your man! hmmm, which one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgous. I love the little bear, and putting kindy glitz on the flowers really makes them pop. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}