}

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Scrapbooking Journey Begins...




It has been a very productive day for me today, I have all but finished a card order (yay) and am about to head off to bed, but wanted to upload my first scrapbooking pages so you could see the beginning of this journey I have undertaken. amazing really when you consider that Scrapbooking is the last thing I ever thought I would find myself doing...but here I am...I have had Classes with my new Su Demo, Ann and have finished 2 pages...the first one 'CHERISH' took me a month to 'fine tune'....I had it sitting on a chair next to my desk for the month and slowly added the touches that I felt added so much to it! I love the layout but have decided that the colours are not me...the second one, the Christmas family photo is so much more me...in every way...torn paper, sponging, paper piercing.....so I have taken a few baby steps....with a long way to go....I appreciate you stopping by and being part of it with me....I'll sign off and get to bed...I have had too many 1am nights lately...I am trying to get to bed my midnight...ooops....6 past LOL!! God bless you....

3 comments:

  1. So very lovely Linda. I always had to have the two pages match that were going next to each other, do you? Anyway fantastic, the you and your family will be so happy to have these one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!! Love your layout and the way the two pages match!

    I am now one of your followers. The other day when I was going to click into your follower link my computer wouldn't open it. It works today so I can follow your lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda - these pages are beautiful!!! What great memories to share :)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}