}

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Postcards from Paris - for the MUM's


Today is Mother's Day...the day we put aside each year to celebrate our Mum and our families celebrate us (hopefully!) I love it that we have a day to express our love and appreciation...but I think it is a sad thing if this is the only time we do express our hearts. I love my Mum and love to tell her....I don't get to see her too much and when I do I just love to hug her, look at her and hug her again....she is probably relieved to leave but I know this - she will never doubt my loving her!! In our house there isn 't a day that goes by where we don't tell each other 'I love you'....I never want those who are dear to me to wonder if I care...I am grateful for a husband who shows his love for me everyday in so many different ways....I only have to look out my kitchen window and see the beauty that he has created in our garden to know that he has created this to make a beautiful environment that we call home...Love is not just about words, they can only take you so far!
This card is a feminine card, in honour of the MUM's... it was inspired by this weeks Inspiration Challenge and Our Creative Corner. Thank you for taking the time to stop by - your comments are always valued and mean so much to me!! Happy Mothers's Day to you all - here's to all the Mum's...where would we be without them - my life is so much richer because of my Mum!!!
The recipe for this card is on my SCS Gallery if you are interested...today...I just wanted to share....from the heart! God bless you all

1 comment:

  1. oh, so lovely, LINDA! The french script on the cranberry bg is striking and I like the edging of green on your oval.

    I'm far away from my Mom, too...but we are close by phone and I try to do for other older ladies as though they are my mom. I always tell her what I've done and she'll say, that's my girl, and I'm proud of you. Hearing those words just warms my heart.

    Hope you enjoyed your mum's day.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}