}

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My First Emboss Resist!

Don't you just love a Stampin' Up Workshop and this one was no exception...it was hosted by my friend Melinda80 and there was no mucking around. Ann, our new Demo runs one 'full on' Workshop - we did three 'Make and Takes' and I came home with information overload!! Not that I am complaining - I loved it - but I have to say those gals sure are noisy (couldn't be me!?!? LOL!!!)

This Emboss Resist card is one of cards we got to make...it is the first one I have done with this technique and I am happy with the result. When I came home I added the embossed sentiment and also paper pierced around the edges!! I think it looks okay - how about you?!?!

One of the things I love about these Workshops is the way you learn so much more than you think you are going to...Ann is one of those demo's who is a credit to her company - she does it for the love of it and it shows, as does her training in art...not to mention her natural gift! I am looking forward to heaps of learning in the time ahead!!!

Thank you for stopping by, please don't forget to leave a comment so I know you have been...it is getting late and I am signing off for the night!! God bless you!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh very pretty Linda! Love this technique especially with this pretty dp!!! I have only been to one workshop... sure wish I had a demo close to me! But thank goodness for the web where we can learn techniques even without that! Great job my friend! Love the soft soothing blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Linda. I love the blues. I have never done this technique. I miss my SU workshops. It is a great way to learn so many new things. Super job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card...blue is one of my favorite colors. For some reason this card reminds me of the "blue willow" dishes my mom had when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}