}

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Checkin' Out the Cowboy!


I have been making a lot of my cards fit more than one challenge - this one is no exception. It is for the Twisted Sister Challenge where we are casing Pat Smethers - I have not cased any card inparticular but if you know Pat you know her name goes hand in hand with the word cowboy and something to do with cowboy butts (can't believe I said that - LOL!! The sentiment on cowboys cards that I am referring to is 'Cowboy butts, drive me nuts!) My DP's, image and photo corners come from RAK's from Pat - so it qualifies BIG TIME for this Challenge!
For the Featured Stamper, I have cased this card of Joan's, I just love her gallery and will be cruising all 61 pages over the week!

The Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge is the last, but not least Challenge for this card - I laugh at the name as many of my cards are made well after midnight - not good with a 6am start, whcih I have managed to stretch until 6:30am. We are able to make up to 3 cards for 3 weeks for the most amazing Blog Candy - check it out here.
Thanks for looking, you know I love it when you visit! Each one of your comments is so appreciated!! Hopefully I am going to bed before midnight tonight - but then again, don't be surprised to see me back! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO SWEET!!! Thank you :) I will do my follow up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great many man card!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}