}

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Be Happy

Hello friends - I hope you are all well, which these days can mean something different for us all!!  I am always grateful for your visits - if only it was in real life - the coffee (and tea) would be ready in a heart beat!


The card I am sharing today is so pretty and touching on shabby - a style I cannot resist.  I have used some Websters Pages paper I have had sitting there for some time - such pretty paper - don't you agree!?

I have used the Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics A Card Creator for both my card base and embossed layer.  The embossing folder is called Floral - newly released and so pretty - definitely going to get a workout in my Studio!  The filigree layer is from the Spellbinders Romantic Rose Nestabilities using #1 Frame (#1 being the smallest).  The butterfly and sentiment are from a Kaisercraft Kit.   Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: E-Z Adhesive Runner and 3D Foam Squares have been used on this card and the bling is from Want2Scrap.

This card is from the following challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Ribbon or Twine
The Crafty Addicts Anything Goes/ Springtime 
Whimsy Inspiration - Spring Colors or Easter 
Scrapy Land Challenge - Anything Goes (Spellbinders Die)
Creative Card Crew- Die Cut 
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Pastel colors
Mod Squad Challenge - What's in Your Background (embossed)
Retarte - Anything Goes 
Card Mania - 9 Spring
Crafting For All Seasons challenge - Use Punches or Die cuts
Crafting Musketeers - Spring is in the Air
Word Art Wednesday Weeks - Anything Goes

Take card friends - thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh Linda this is ever so pretty - love your colours, the embossing and dies cuts. Thanks for your well wishes and prayers for DH - he is still not that well...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Design,Linda. I love the embossed background and the pretty dies. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very beatiful card, love the texture, die and colours.
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte, good luck.
    Yaiza( Stampartpapel DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda! It's so elegant and pretty and I love the embossed background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for our special 7th Birthday challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}