}

Friday, June 12, 2015

Spellbinders Out on a Limb Tutorial

For today's Spellbinders Tutorial I am sharing a layout and have the most adorable subject - our new (and first) grandson, Noah!  I love to scrapbook, but time does not allow me to do as much as I would like - therefore it is imperative that I am able to get the look I am wanting and not take hours - which I tend to do. 


 As you will see from this Tutorial - Spellbinders Dies certainly make it easier....

Spellbinders Supplies:

Cross Promotional Partners:

Other: 2 Two 6" x 4" photos; Authentique Paper; Pale yellow, light green and light brown cardstock, 


1. Cut/emboss two (2) Out on a Limb Branch Die using light brown cardstock
2. Remove from Die and lightly sand using Sanding Book
3. Cut/emboss Leaves #1 #2 #3 (#1 being the smallest) using light green cardstock as many times as desired
4. Cut/emboss bird #4 #5 (#1 being the smallest)  Dies using pale yellow cardstock

5. Cut/emboss sign #7 (#1 being the smallest) using white cardstock
6. Adhere sentiment sticker
7. Pop up onto brown sign using 3D Foam Squares
8. Add Baby Bling to each corner

9. Cut/emboss the photos using 5x7 Matting Basics B #6 (#1 being the smallest)
10 Remove from Die and lightly sand using Sanding Boo
11 Cut DCWV cardstock  
12 Layer each photo onto DCWV using double sided tape
13 Adhere embellishments as desired
14 Adhere Out on a Link to top left corner and lower right corner using liquid glue
15 Adhere 1 large and 1 small bird above both sets of branches

16 Attach one (1) Fun Filled Ring on corners of the photos as shown
17 Adhere sentiment embellishments as shown

As you can see - scrapbooking does not have to be complicated to look good!  This layout was simple - with the help of a few Spellbinders Die sets!  I hope you are inspired to use your Dies on your projects - we are only limited by our imagination!

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}

4 comments:

  1. Aww Linda this is so pretty - a beautiful tribute to Noah.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had our 8th grandchild, what a lovely card this would have been to make for the parents. "What a lovely keepsake. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our only grandson is 20 years old and it seems like yesterday that he was Noah's age. Enjoy every minute and write down all the funny things he does and says as he grows. You will get lots of laughs as you look back. Congratulations to his parents and to you .xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noah is beautiful! We have two grandsons and a granddaughter who make our life so full and amazing! Watching them grow up is such a special time!
    It makes me wish I had known as a parent what I know as a grandparent because I would have spent so much more time doing things WITH my sons rather than FOR them. TO have that knowledge would have been wonderful but like a fine wine we get better with age!
    Enjoy every second because they grow up so fast these days that it seems like the blink of an eye!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}