}

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Our Daily Bread Designs - Lighthouse

Hello Blog Friends - and welcome to all new followers - thank you so much.  I hope you are inspired when you visit  - please come back and let me know if you have created something - I would love to see it!  If you are in facebook - you can find me HERE - pop over and say hello - it would make my day!


Today's card is a masculine one - which has affectionately come to be known as the 'dreaded man card!' LOL!  You cannot go wrong with this divine light house from Our Daily Bread Designs and has been coloured using Chameleon Pens - I love the effect you can get with them!


Imagine Crafts 'featuring' Tsukineko irRESISTible Pico Embellisher in Shimmer has been added to the windows, A Prima Stencil and Gesso has been used to create extra texture.  I have sponged this with Imagine Crafts Memento Ink in Summer Sky.  The sentiment has been stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves.   Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Adhesive Runner and 3D Foam Squares for dimension and a recycled button finish the card perfectly.


This card is linked to the following challenges:
Paper Minutes - Freestyle
Papertake Weekly -  Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}}
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. What a great use of that image Linda - love how you have coloured it and also your use of papers for the background.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great interesting card, So many elements to card your eye, love your choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very handsome mancard!! I struggle with them but this is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you men, " the dreaded man card?" LOL You dd a fantastic job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card....but it´s not what I wanted at paperminutes....

    Freestyle...."but only one layer and by hand.....nothing punched, no designpaper, you shouldn´t take an image and glue it on....use your fantasy, colours, paper, tape and stamps....and - of course - your hands..."

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! thanks for sharing with us at Wags and Whiskers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah this is super, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win! Don't forget to claim your prize and grab your badge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}