}

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet Tutorial

I have to smile when I think I was not a 'flower' person when I first started creating - since being one of  'Stacey's Girls' I have realised I LOVE them, but just did not know how to use them properly .  I am excited to be sharing a Step by Step Tutorial using Marisa's Bouquet on the Spellbinders Blog


I would love you to pop over and check it out - and leave me a comment while you are there - letting me know what you think! You can see the Step by Step Tutorial HERE

Thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!
{{{Hugs}}}


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Love your card, the flowers are great all the dies are fantastic.

    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial, Linda. I am not much of a flower girl either but your flowers are changing my mind! They look like such fun to make! Hopping on over to see tutorial...
    Have a good day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Linda this is gorgeous - love those flowers and how you have used them. Thanks for the tutorial :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}